Upper Rissington Parish Council owns and is responsible for various parks and open spaces within the Parish.
Copies of title deeds and plans for this land are available below:
- GR188628 – Official Copy (Title Plan) – Acquired in Dec 2017
- GR188628 – Official Copy (Register) – As above
- GR253663 – Official Copy (Register)
- GR266674 – Official Copy (Title Plan)
- GR266674 – Official Copy (Register)
The Parish Council also owns the Community Centre/Village Hall.
The Council is also responsible for various items of street furniture within the Parish, including bins, benches and bus shelters. Maps showing the location of these were produced and are only as accurate as when printed (date of printing is shown on each one).
The selectable layers are configured, unfortunately Safari is not currently supported until a bug is fixed please, use Chrome, Firefox or Edge instead. For the Safari users please click this link instead for the maps.