Upper Rissington Parish Council owns and is responsible for various parks and open spaces within the Parish.
Copies of title deeds and plans for this land are available below:
- GR188628 – Official Copy (Title Plan) – Acquired in Dec 2017
- GR188628 – Official Copy (Register) – As above
- GR253663 – Official Copy (Register)
- GR266674 – Official Copy (Title Plan)
- GR266674 – Official Copy (Register)
The Parish Council also owns the Community Centre/Village Hall, which is let to the Village Hall Trust on a 25-year lease.
The Council is also responsible for various items of street furniture within the Parish, including bins, benches and bus shelters. Maps showing the location of these are produced and are only as accurate as when printed, they could be subject to short notice change.