Following the call for nominations, the Upper Rissington Community Liaison group has been created. The group will form a link between the residents and stakeholders to guide the joint developers, Linden Homes and Bovis Homes, as they finalise their development on Victory Fields.
The group will comprise:
- Chairman – Philippa Lowe, Head of Planning and Strategic Housing
- Member of Parliament – Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown
- Planning – Deborah Smith, Team Leader Development Management
- Developer – Representative(s) of Bovis Homes
- Developer – Representative(s) of Linden Homes
- Parish Councillor – Marc Buffery
- Parish Councillor – Martin Johnstone
- Resident – Margaret Flint
- Resident – David Oliver
- County Councillor – Nigel Moor
- District Councillor – Mark MacKenzie-Charrington
The group is planning its initial meeting, where they will aim to set the parameters of how the group will operate and what it hopes to achieve. More information about the group will be published on the Parish Council website in due course.