Please find below today’s update from Bovis Homes on completion of the public open spaces in Upper Rissington. Changes since the previous update are highlighted:
Area 1 – Officers Mess Playing Fields
- All trees and planting to POS land complete, still to be secured by stake, this will be complete next week.
- Soil backing up of footpath boards to tidy and seed. This will be done when the seed has a better chance of taking. Bulb mix in tree line will be done after seeding
Area 2 – Officers Mess Surround
- Rear now complete with the exception of seeding. This will be complete when seed has a better chance of taking.
- Front still to rotovate, stone pick and seed. Currently being held up by consistent wet weather. We are monitoring the forecast and speaking to TCL regularly so that we can commence works when it’s most suitable.
Area 3 – Allotments and tennis courts
- Allotment footpaths are all established, ground prep still to complete for allotments, main gate to install and water feed to finalise. Awaiting water feed completion.
- White lining to tennis courts will be completed closer to handover. Same applies for the nets.
- Water feed expected to be completed next week. Awaiting confirmation from Albion water on meter connection date.
- We are still hoping to have this area complete by the end of March at the very latest.
Area 6 – LEAP 4
- Estate railing delivery was short on quantity, awaiting delivery of extra panels. Willow tunnel still to install, I am chasing TCL on this.
Area 8 & 9
- Area 9 paths progressing well.
- I will endeavour to have a new programme to issue with the next update.
EMG & Pond
- Foul line very close to completion, there may be a slight delay due to delivery lead times (relating to raised pipe element of the diversion). EMG will continue to work on other items whilst waiting on this.
Areas referred to are shown on the map below.