Work to complete the public open spaces is continuing.
Bovis Homes has today shared the following update:
- There is good progress to Area 1 [around the playing fields]. LEAP 3 has had the play equipment placed and the team are progressing with the stone edging surround for the wet pour. The topsoil strip has had the heras fencing removed and will be re-seeded within the next few weeks, weather dependant.
- The allotment access track is almost complete with works continuing on to the allotments.
- The tennis courts are due to be re-surfaced in the next few weeks dependant on the final few brambles dying off.
- The trim trail has been opened to the public, with the exception of one piece of equipment which is awaiting replacement parts, due within the next two weeks.
- Area 2, to the rear of the officers mess, is nearing completion, and we are hopeful of opening this up within the next few weeks. There will however still be planting to complete later in the year.