Please find below today’s update from Bovis Homes on completion of the public open spaces in Upper Rissington. Changes since the previous update are highlighted:
Area 1 – Officers Mess Playing Fields
- Soil backing up of footpath boards to tidy and seed. This will be done when the seed has a better chance of taking (March / April). Bulb mix in tree line will be done after seeding
Area 2 – Officers Mess Surround
- Rear now complete with the exception of seeding. This will be complete when seed has a better chance of taking (March / April).
- Front still to rotovate, stone pick and seed. Currently being held up by consistent wet weather. We are monitoring the forecast and speaking to TCL regularly so that we can commence works when it’s most suitable (March / April).
Area 3 – Allotments and tennis courts
- Allotment footpaths are all established, ground prep still to complete for allotments, main gate to install and water feed to finalise. Cultivating allotments within next few weeks.
- White lining to tennis courts will be completed closer to handover. Same applies for the nets.
- Water feed now complete. Works can now progress.
- We are still hoping to have this area complete by the end of March; unfortunately, I fear this may now spill into April.
Area 5– LEAP 2
- LEAP 2 nearing completion, expected mid-March.
Area 6 – LEAP 4
- Estate railing delivery arrived this week and expected to continue next week. Completion of LEAP 4 expected by mid-March.
- Footpath now started too.
Area 8 & 9
- Paths complete, soil backing of paths to prep and seed (March / April).
Area 10 – Trim Trail
- Last section due for completion w/e 6/3/20 and signage to install.
- Still awaiting new programme.
EMG & Pond
- Foul line very close to completion, there may be a slight delay due to delivery lead times (relating to raised pipe element of the diversion). EMG will continue to work on other items whilst waiting on this.
Areas referred to are shown on the map below.