Shortcut to Village Hall Calendar…..and log-in!
Upper Rissington Village Hall consists of two rentable areas, The Main Hall and The Community Room.
In addition, we can arrange for hired use of the Foyer, Showers or Kitchen so please contact us to discuss any requirement you have for these areas. For room availability – click this link: View Room Availability
Normal Rate – This rate applies to all commercial rentals of the hall and non-residents of Upper Rissington.
Resident Rate – For residents of Upper Rissington who want to use the hall for family or personal events there is a 25% discount.
Charity and Community Rate – For charitable and community non-profit events there is a 50% discount.
|Unit||Normal Rate||Resident Rate||Charity and Community Rate|
When booking, that the hall will only be available to you for the time booked, so if you need time to set up or clear away you will have to include this time in your booking as the next booking will require immediate access.
How to Book:
You can View Availability here: HallMaster Diary
By email: to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of when you would like to hire the hall, whether you are a resident hiring for personal or family use, or if you are a charity or community organisation claiming the discounts.
By Phone: by calling the number 01451 810839 to discuss your requirements or leave a message with return contact details. You will need to agree to the ‘Terms of Hire’, by returning a signed copy of the front page with your contact details, returning it to the Parish Council at the village hall
Online: To use the on-line booking service, log-in and book here: HallMaster sign in….
- To make a booking request click on the ‘+’ on your required date, you will be asked to sign in, if you haven’t already.
- If you haven’t registered, the sign in page has the New User form to be completed, you MUSTcomplete all fields except Address2 which is an extra line for your address if needed.
- Once completed, you can carry on with your booking request.
Creating your on-line Booking:
- Minimum of 1 hour, there after in quarter hour slots.
- You MUST allow enough time for setting up and cleaning up in your booking time, as we do have back to back bookings.
- Select which rooms you wish to book.
- Booking both Community Room and Main Hall means the whole hall is being booked.
- Normally the Kitchen is available to both the Community Room and Main Hall but can be booked for exclusive use (if available), you MUST add a note to the “Special Requirements” box, that you want exclusive use of the Kitchen – there is a charge.
If you select to make your booking ‘Public‘
- Any information added to the ‘Description’ box, can be seen by others. A useful way to promote your booking.
- But please note that Public bookings: your name, email address and phone number (used to create your user ID), will also be seen by others.
- If you don’t want your contact deatils to been seen but would like the information added to the ‘Description’ box to be seen, select ‘Public – Contact Details Hidden‘ when making your booking
- All bookings are made at a request level, the Parish Clerk will confirm you booking ASAP.
- You will receive an email from the Hallmaster system confirming your booking.
Please be aware that the hall does not have a regular rubbish collection facility so if your event generates rubbish you will have to make arrangements for its proper disposal.
- Please be sure to book enough time to clear away so that the hall is free for the next booking.
- A key requirement of the booking is that hirers leave it in a clean and usable state for the next hirer.
- Please advise us immediately if the hall is not in a clean and usable state when you arrive.