Upper Rissington Parish Council owns and is responsible for various parks and open spaces within the Parish.
Copies of title deeds and plans for this land are available below:
- GR188628 – Official Copy (Title Plan) – Acquired in Dec 2017
- GR188628 – Official Copy (Register) – As above
- GR253663 – Official Copy (Register)
- GR266674 – Official Copy (Title Plan)
- GR266674 – Official Copy (Register)
The Parish Council also owns the Community Centre/Village Hall, which is let to the Village Hall Trust on a 25-year lease.
The Council is also responsible for various items of street furniture within the Parish, including bins, benches and bus shelters. We are currently working on a map-based system for identifying all these assets. In the meantime, these are detailed on the Asset Register.