Bovis Homes’ site manager has provided an update on progress:
Area 1 – Officers Mess Playing Fields
- Playground will be complete next week and inspected. Expected to open up w/c 28th Oct 2019.
- Footpaths are ongoing to the area, expected completion by the end of November. This also incorporates the section of footpath linking Longmore Walk and the playing fields.
Area 2 – Officers Mess Surround
- Rear will be completely tidied, top soiled and seeded to make good.
- Front will be rotavated and seeded.
- This is an area of priority for us and we hope to have this done within the month
Area 3 – Allotments and tennis courts
- Allotment footpaths are all established, ground prep still to complete for allotments, main gate to install and water feed to finalise.
- Tennis court fencing starting Monday, 21st Oct. Expected to take a week and a half. White lining and fencing to be completed nearer to hand over to avoid vandalism.
- Footpaths to complete when water feed is finalised.
- This is another area that is a priority for us. Again, we are hoping to have this area complete by end of November.
Area 6 – LEAP 4
This will be starting next week and expected to complete and open within 3 weeks.
Area 8 & 9
These areas are next on our agenda to start
Overall Programme – TCL
Generally we have fallen behind the programme. TCL have been asked to draw a new programme up and issue to me, as soon as I have this I will pass it on.
EMG & Pond
The delay here is due to a foul line diversion route issue that we had a decision on this Tuesday. We are hoping to have EMG back shortly, however I do not have a concrete start date for them yet. We are hoping it will be within the next few weeks.